Maintenance tips provided; longevity assured
As a responsible provider of impact doors and windows, ensuring the longevity and proper functioning of our products is of utmost importance to us. We take pride in offering not only high-quality doors and windows but also comprehensive maintenance tips and services to help our customers maintain their investment and enjoy the benefits of our products for many years.
1. Regular Cleaning: Regularly clean the frames, glass, and hardware of your impact doors and windows to remove dirt, dust, and debris. Use a mild detergent or glass cleaner and a soft cloth to avoid scratching the surfaces.
2. Inspect Seals and Weatherstripping: Check the seals and weatherstripping around your doors and windows periodically. Damaged or worn-out seals can compromise the energy efficiency and weather resistance of the products. Replace any damaged components promptly.
3. Lubrication: Lubricate the moving parts of your doors and windows, such as hinges, locks, and rollers, as recommended by the manufacturer. Proper lubrication ensures smooth operation and reduces wear and tear.
4. Trim Overgrown Vegetation: Trim any overgrown vegetation or branches near your doors and windows. This prevents potential damage during storms and helps maintain a clear pathway for air circulation.
5. Check for Damage: Regularly inspect your impact doors and windows for signs of damage or wear. Look for cracks, chips, or dents in the glass, frames, or hardware. If you notice any issues, contact us immediately for assessment and repairs.
6. Keep Tracks Clean: For sliding doors and windows, keep the tracks clean and free from debris to ensure smooth operation. Use a brush or vacuum to remove dirt and small particles from the tracks.
7. Consider Professional Inspection: Periodically, consider scheduling a professional inspection of your doors and windows. Our experts can identify potential issues early on and perform any necessary maintenance or repairs.
8. Avoid Harsh Cleaning Chemicals: Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive materials when cleaning your impact doors and windows. These can damage the surface finishes and coatings.
9. Protect from Impact: While impact doors and windows are designed to withstand forces from storms, it’s essential to take precautions to protect them from unnecessary impacts or rough handling.
10. Address Condensation: Condensation on the interior or exterior of your impact windows can occur under certain weather conditions. While it is a natural occurrence, keeping indoor humidity levels in check and ensuring adequate ventilation can help reduce condensation.
11. Understand Product Warranty: Familiarize yourself with the product warranty and follow the recommended maintenance guidelines provided by the manufacturer. Adhering to these guidelines can help maintain warranty coverage.
12. Promptly Address Issues: If you experience any problems with your impact doors and windows, such as difficulty in operation or air leakage, do not delay in seeking professional assistance. Timely repairs can prevent further damage and ensure the products continue to perform optimally.
Our commitment to customer satisfaction extends beyond the initial purchase. We offer maintenance services to help address any issues that may arise over time and ensure your doors and windows continue to function efficiently. Our experienced technicians can provide the necessary repairs, replacements, and maintenance to preserve the longevity and performance of our products.
By following these maintenance tips and taking advantage of our services, you can maximize the benefits of your impact doors and windows. Our goal is to ensure that you enjoy the safety, energy efficiency, and durability of our products for many years to come. Don’t hesitate to reach out to us for any maintenance-related inquiries or assistance. Your satisfaction is our priority.